11 days ago
Knowledge and Information Management - Content Specialist – London – 3 – 4 months Temporary Role for a respected international law firm based in London. You will be working with several teams and this role will be fundamental in delivering an upgraded internal Know-How system.
This is a great 3-4 months temporary role for a Content Specialist in the Knowledge and Information Management sector. The firm are looking to organise the renewal of their Know-How library. The ideal candidate will have experience of content migration and identifying and applying suitable metadata to documents within the in-house Know-How content library.
Working with multiple teams across the firm including KM, lawyers, IT and Data Analysts this role will be pivotal in delivering an upgraded internal know how system firm wide.
As KM Content Specialist your job role will include:
- Working with PSL’s to manage content and to identify content issues
- Training and providing support for system users
- Migrating content and profiling new documents and archiving old content
- Being knowledgeable in the use of SharePoint would be helpful
- Having professional and commercial awareness
- Working to tight deadlines
- Taking part in testing and modifying new knowledge systems
- Being educated to degree level or equivalent
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Having excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Being a team player and having a superb customer service ethos
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Assisting with new business projects
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Management team and to appreciate clients' needs.
Why you should apply
This is a great opportunity for a candidate educated to degree level, who is experienced in working
In a professional services or law firm. You must be keen to work in a professional and corporate law firm, with the confidence to deal directly with users and have strong communication skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org