A leading law firm has a great job opportunity for a Knowledge and Information Officer to join their Knowledge and Information department providing Knowledge Management, Information and Research services.
This a practice embedded role providing comprehensive Know-how and Information to your dedicated practice area/s
Key job responsibilities may include:
- lawyer liaison for the harvesting and publishing of internal legal know-how; and to provide content to the intranet
- answering enquiries and providing research into legal, commercial and market topics
- Monitoring legal, regulatory, and market developments of relevance to the practice area and providing a range of tailored current awareness bulletins and alerts
- organising and delivering training, such as into research databases
- information asset management
This job vacancy would suit a professionally qualified and experienced Knowledge or Information Officer or Researcher who has worked within the Knowledge, Library or Information service of another law firm or professional services organisation.
It is essential that you hold possess an Information qualification in addition to some experience providing a similar range of duties. This should have been gained in a corporate information setting, c.12months relevant experience is sufficient for the right candidate with the right attitude.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to be able to do this job effectively in a highly professional environment, in addition to an enthusiastic personality and a willing and pro-active attitude.
This is a great chance to join the highly professional, highly respected Knowledge and Information team of a prestigious law firm, based within their central London offices.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge and Information management job vacancies please apply to email@example.com with your CV.