about 1 month ago
A leading law firm has a new permanent role for a Knowledge and Information Officer, sitting within their Global Financial Markets team based at their London office with a WFH model.
The Knowledge Information Service aims to ensure all internal clients (fee earning and business services) have access to information resources which meet the Firm's business needs.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Act as primary contact for specific practice groups or products
- Develop and maintain knowledge and information resources, including intranet work and knowhow
- Raise awareness and deliver training on knowledge and information resources
- Provide Current Awareness
- Contribute to and occasionally lead projects
- Undertake enquiry work
The role is suited to individuals seeking to extend their experience gained from working within a professional services or corporate environment within a Knowledge or Information management role.
The ideal job and person specification profile will include:
- Some experience of working in a knowledge or information role within a law firm or other professional services, corporate setting
- The ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the practice areas to appreciate internal clients' information needs, to identify relevant knowledge and effectively draft/edit summaries and disseminate such content.
- Experience of of online database research is preferred
- Expertise in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required as well as good general technical skills.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge and Information management roles please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org