Knowledge and Information Officer - Infrastructure, Energy & Natural Resources
11 months ago
Knowledge and Information Officer - Infrastucture, Energy, Natural Resources
A leading global law firm has a great job opportunity for a Knowledge and Information Officer to join their Knowledge and Information department providing Knowledge Management, Information and Research services.
This a practice embedded role providing comprehensive Know-how and Information to the Infrastructure, Energy and Natural Resources practice, working closely with PSLs and lawyers.
The successful candidate will support a broad range of knowledge management and Business Development work, current awareness activity, and provide research support to the group’s PSLs and lawyers
Key job responsibilities will include:
- lawyer liaison for the harvesting and publishing of internal legal know-how; and providing content to the intranet
- answering enquiries and providing research into legal, commercial and market topics
- Monitoring legal, regulatory, and market developments of relevance to the practice area and providing a range of tailored current awareness bulletins and alerts
- organising and delivering training, such as into research databases
- supporting Business Development initiatives including managing pitch documents and credentials, and collation of information for submissions to legal directories
This new job vacancy would suit a professionally qualified and experienced Knowledge or Information Officer or Researcher who has worked within the Knowledge, Library or Information service of another law firm or professional services organisation.
It is highly desirable that you hold possess an Information qualification in addition to some experience providing a similar range of duties. This should have been gained in a corporate information setting, c.12months+ relevant experience is sufficient for the right candidate with the right attitude. Pro-active, a great team player, with strong communication skills is fundamental.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to be able to do this job effectively in a highly professional environment, in addition to an enthusiastic personality and a willing and pro-active attitude.
It is not necessary to already have experience in IEN areas.
This is a great chance to join the highly professional, highly respected Knowledge and Information team of a prestigious law firm, based within their central London offices.
This is a permanent job opportunity that offers a hybrid working pattern.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge and Information management job vacancies please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.