about 1 year ago
A leading global law firm has a great job opportunity for a Knowledge and Innovation Manager to join their Knowledge and Innovation department providing Knowledge Systems including policy, strategy, reporting, operations and training.
You will have a keen interest in legal service innovation and legal technology with a thirst for continuous learning and developing new skills and working as a team player.
Key job responsibilities may include:
- recommending and supporting practice teams on the practical use of technologies and processes in their work.
- developing and promoting best practice adoption of legal tech tools within the firm
- onboarding and managing new technologies
- monitoring legal tech market developments
- organising and delivering training workshops
- taking part in firm-wide communications including press releases
This job vacancy would suit a professionally qualified and experienced Knowledge Manager who has worked within the Knowledge service of another law firm or professional services organisation who has solid digital and technology skills.
It is essential that you hold possess a degree in addition to some experience providing a similar range of duties.
Strong communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to be able to do this job effectively in a highly professional environment, in addition to an enthusiastic personality and a willing and pro-active attitude.
This is a great chance to join the highly professional, highly respected Knowledge and Innovation team of a prestigious law firm, based within their central London offices.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge and Information management job vacancies please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.