A prestigious law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge and Legal Technology Executive, to be based in their London office.
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen to join the central Knowledge Team. They are committed to being market leaders of how new technologies, processes and solutions are used in their legal field.
This is a newly created job role to support the central Knowledge Management team. The main areas requiring support include Commercial Real Estate, Construction and Engineering, Financial Services and Banking & Finance.
They advise national and multinational companies, business leaders and global high-net worth individuals across the full range of their services.
As Knowledge & Legal Technology Executive your job role will include:
- Managing the client innovation products and services including providing support and advice to users on how to use technology.
- Undertaking statistical usage reports and analysis
- Supporting legal technology using HighQ collaborate
- Updating documents using Contract Express software.
- Helping to create and maintain systems especially when new features are added.
- Harvesting know how within specific practice groups, profiling it and promoting use of the know how system.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and information resources, including intranet work, precedents, e-bulletins and knowhow.
The ideal candidate may have some experience working in a professional services or corporate office environment, but they may also consider legal graduates or similar with a high academic record who have the enthusiasm and aspiration to move in to the legal information field and progress.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the legal practice areas to appreciate internal clients' information needs, to identify relevant knowledge and effectively draft/edit summaries and disseminate such content.
This is a great job opportunity for a bright, intelligent person who has both strong communication skills and an interest and technical aptitude with systems to develop highly marketable experience and develop a career in the fast-growing knowledge management, innovation and legal technology sector.
This is a junior, entry level position for keen, motivated graduates with a passion for technology – they would like to be able to see evidence of this on your CV - and you are likely to have a legal qualification or some law firm experience.
If you would like to find out more about this Knowledge & Legal Technology Executive job vacancy then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org