A prestigious law firm has permanent job opportunities for two Knowledge and Legal Technology Executives, to be based in their London office.
Two exciting permanent opportunities have arisen to join the central Knowledge Team. They are committed to being market leaders of how new technologies processes and solutions are used in their legal field.
These are newly created job roles to support the central Knowledge Management team. The main areas requiring support include Commercial Real Estate, Construction and Engineering, Financial Services and Banking & Finance.
They advise national and multinational companies, business leaders and global high-net worth individuals across the full range of their services.
As Knowledge & Legal Technology Executive your job role will include:
- Managing the client innovation products and services including providing support and advice to users on how to use technology.
- Undertaking statistical usage reports and analysis
- Supporting legal technology using HighQ collaborate
- Updating documents using Contract Express software.
- Helping to create and maintain systems especially when new features are added.
- Harvesting know how within specific practice groups, profiling it and promoting use of the know how system.
- Developing and maintaining knowledge and information resources, including intranet work, precedents, e-bulletins and knowhow.
The ideal candidate may have some experience working in a professional services or corporate office environment, but we will also consider graduates or similar high academic record who have the enthusiasm and aspiration to move in to the legal information field and progress.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the legal practice areas to appreciate internal clients' information needs, to identify relevant knowledge and effectively draft/edit summaries and disseminate such content.
This is a great job opportunity for a bright, intelligent person who has both strong communication skills and an interest and technical aptitude with systems to develop highly marketable experience and develop a career in the fast-growing knowledge management, innovation and legal technology sector.
If you would like to find out more about this Knowledge & Legal Technology job vacancy then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or apply with your CV and a short note explaining why you are interested in this opportunity to firstname.lastname@example.org