Highly Competitive Salary
12 months ago
A leading Professional Services firm has several permanent job opportunities for Knowledge Content Managers.
These are new, permanent vacancies that will have a base office location in Cardiff where you will have to be able to attend periodically but you will be able to spend most of your time working from home or remotely, if preferred.
Your key job function will include working with colleagues across the business to develop authoritative sources for go-to-market content. Your work will support the ongoing development of a global knowledge repository to enable the efficient connection of people to the content they need and the expertise they are seeking.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Support knowledge management by ensuring that the best documents and experts are prominent.
- Engage with senior colleagues to align knowledge collections with business requirements
- Review documents and experts shared in the knowledge systems to confirm that content supports business priorities
- Network with subject matter experts worldwide to obtain materials to improve content
- Engage with subject matter experts to identify the best content to showcase
- Lead team efforts to allow the most relevant content to be consistently visible in search through tagging and enhancing keywords
- Manage diverse teams
Key job requirements and person specification:
- Demonstrable intellectual curiosity and business acumen, and relationship management skills including the ability to influence busy and senior stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly responsive with demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Tenaciously curious and analytical; ability to cross-reference and make connections
- Quality obsessed: attentive to detail and diligent
- Ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Experience with knowledge management, content management, repository management, intranets/portals, or collaborative tools would all be highly beneficial
This is a great opportunity to join a highly regarded firm in a Knowledge Management role, and whilst based in Cardiff, Wales, the firm allows significant flexibility and remote working.
To be considered for this and other Knowledge Management and Knowledge Content job vacancies please apply with your CV, ideally with a short supporting statement addressing your interest and relevant experience. Thank you.