A respected professional services company has a permanent job opportunity for a stand-alone Knowledge Librarian. You will have experience of managing information and knowledge resources and dealing with research enquiries. If you have Office 365 experience this would be a huge benefit and CMS management is desirable too.
Your duties will include training, vendor management and you will be confident in communicating with people at all levels. You will thrive on a challenge and have a flexible and approachable, can-do attitude. You will be supporting library users in legal and other research skills, subscription memberships and administrative duties.
This is a great opportunity for an organised and pro-active candidate who is looking for a varied workload ideally with a legal or financial services background.
The ideal candidate will be articulate and keen to continue a career in a Knowledge Library environment.
As Knowledge Librarian your job role will include:
- Being familiar with maintaining SharePoint pages and document libraries
- Having the ability to adapt training session to varied audiences with differing levels of experience
- Managing the in-house knowledge database and providing guidance to users on best practice
- Looking after the company’s intranet
- Co-ordinating and managing the publication process of the yearly magazine
- Updating and adding articles on the company’s website
- Being confident to report knowledge and information management statistics at regular department meetings.
- Being quick to pick up new technologies and processes.
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills
- Having a pro-active, professional and “can-do” attitude
- Being an excellent team player and able to prioritise a varied workload.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the company’s Knowledge Library and to appreciate clients' needs. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who has a legal or financial services background, who will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career. This is a full-time role. If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org