A prestigious law firm based in Bristol has a permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge Management Assistant.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an organised and practical candidate who will take pride in providing administrative support to a busy team. As Knowledge Management Assistant you will provide support to all the service functions within the Knowledge Management (KM) team. You will also be involved with various projects and initiatives as needed. You will assist the research and intranet teams as well as the professional support lawyers by providing essential administrative processes.
The ideal candidate will be articulate and keen to develop a career in Knowledge and Information Management. You will meet deadlines, have a common-sense approach, have excellent attention to detail and possess strong oral and written communication skills.
An exciting full-time job opportunity has arisen to join the law firm’s Knowledge Management team. The team is responsible for running the library and information service and carrying out both business and legal research.
As Knowledge Management Assistant your job role will include:
- Managing the inbox for the research service including distributing news alerts
- Setting up passwords for new users and managing password reminder requests for key online resources
- Booking rooms and equipment for legal training sessions
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of internal current awareness newsletters on law; company sectors and clients.
- Updating journal circulation lists and covering managing the journal circulation when the Training Manager is away
- Having solid IT skills
- Having excellent written and oral communication skills
- Having superb organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Assisting with the preparation for the half yearly trainee inductions
- Having a forward thinking, innovative, positive approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Management team and to appreciate clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a candidate who has an interest in Knowledge / Information Management who will gain valuable marketable skills to further develop their career. This is a full-time role.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org