This is a newly created, high profile job opportunity to join a world-class, forward-thinking international consultancy in its Central London knowledge team. This is an exciting time to join this highly respected global organisation, to head up the KM team in London and to grow the team.
You will be responsible for enabling the professionals within the organisation to leverage the full breadth of the firm’s global capabilities, in order to service their clients. Knowledge within the firm professionals connect people to knowledge, focusing on essential knowledge management activities such as managing intellectual property, curating project experiences, capturing and connecting expertise, sustaining networks within and across teams, and enabling the leverage of third-party content.
Key job responsibilities for this Senior Knowledge Leader will include:
- building, developing and managing a team of knowledge management professionals. This will include other experienced Knowledge Managers
- managing senior level relationships and working with business leaders to ensure understanding of the knowledge management strategy
- working to ensure return on investment and the appreciation of KM
- overseeing the development and execution of knowledge services across practice areas
intellectual property management activities including the harvesting and deployment of knowledge across the organisation
- overseeing the establishment and effectiveness of networks and knowledge connections
the development of knowledge platforms
- the measurement and improvement of knowledge services and tools deployment
championing knowledge sharing
This job opportunity would suit a senior knowledge management professional who has substantial experience of knowledge strategy development and managing its execution. Your background in knowledge management will be matched by your leadership capabilities.
It is essential that you have experience that will demonstrate your ability to build and develop an effective team. Experience in a large professional services company would be ideal.
You will have great communication skills and exceptional relationship building and management skills.
If you would like to find out more about this job opportunity then please call Neil Currams today on 020 7378 5473 or email your details through to email@example.com