about 2 months ago
A leading global law firm has a new and exciting fast-paced role for a Knowledge Management Systems Analyst to join their Knowledge Management team in their London office. You will be communicating with Knowledge Development Lawyers across the organisation to develop an in depth understanding of the business. You will have a passion for IT and Knowledge Management tech projects, an awareness for the commercial world and an opportunity to work in a well-established team who value an innovative approach.
The global Knowledge Management team provide a range of knowledge management solutions across the firm, from providing a professional research service to providing technical and analytical support across all KM projects and services.
As Knowledge Management Analyst your job role will include:
- Providing assistance with the global database
- Organising and providing training
- Helping with marketing searches in business development activities
- Data mapping and exploring content management
- Promoting and developing knowledge sharing throughout the business
- Working to tight deadlines
- Assisting with and managing technical KM projects
- Having excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills.
- Utilising your experience and knowledge of Legal Tech tools
- Possessing a forward thinking, innovative approach
- Having the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and being a confident communicator.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Management team and to appreciate the firm’s needs. This role would suit a candidate from an information services, business analyst or paralegal background who is looking to further their career in, or move into, the legal knowledge management sector.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy and more Knowledge and information roles, then please email your details to email@example.com