17 days ago
Knowledge and Information Management – Knowledge Management Systems Manager. This is a permanent role for a respected international law firm based in London. You will be working with several teams and this role will be fundamental in delivering and maintaining knowledge delivery systems.
As Knowledge Management Systems Manager your job role will include:
- Supporting the practice group lawyers and business services staff in the use of Knowledge Management systems.
- Delivering Training and providing support for system users
- Helping the Legal Information team in the use and development of legal research tools
- Liaising with external suppliers regarding electronic research services in both trouble shooting technical issues and driving take up of solutions.
- Being a key player in projects to enhance the functionality of the knowledge systems including challenging stakeholders for clarity in defining and solving business needs.
- Providing project management expertise for differing KM systems projects and coordinated with internal and external teams to budget and delivery dates.
- Being knowledgeable in configuring and supporting search tools and document management systems.
- Having professional and commercial awareness
- Being an outstanding communicator, comfortable with presenting to colleagues at all levels and creating project documentation.
- Working to tight deadlines
- Taking part in testing and modifying new knowledge systems
- Being educated to degree level or equivalent
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Having excellent Microsoft Office skills - Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, Outlook and MS Project) and a good working knowledge of other software applications such as Aderant Expert, Microsoft Active Directory, iPhelion, InterAction and SharePoint an advantage
- Being a team player and having a superb customer service ethos
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge Management team and to appreciate clients' needs.
Why you should apply
This is a terrific opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Manager, who is used to working in a professional services or law firm. You will have considerable experience in requirement gathering systems, configuration and project stakeholder management. You will be comfortable working either in agile or waterfall software development environment.
If you would like to find out more about this and other Knowledge and Information Management job vacancies, then please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org