please enquire for salary range
8 months ago
A leading law firm has a new permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge Management Systems Officer to be based in either Bristol or Manchester.
As KM Systems Officer you will be responsible for supporting any of the following key systems: SharePoint intranet, survey platform, internal collaboration software (MS Teams), client extranet platform (Collaborate) and e-signature solution (DocuSign), plus automated document drafting solution and AI/contract analysis tool.
This is a role for an organised individual to provide day-to-day support and management for colleagues across the firm and clients. The individual will be able to meet deadlines, have an eye for detail, demonstrate a common-sense approach and have strong communication skills
The ideal candidate wil have:
- Experience of managing content and/or creating solutions using either SharePoint intranets or client extranets is essential (additional training can be given for one or the other).
- A curious attitude and keen approach to learning new technologies is essential.
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English.
- A highly competent user of the Microsoft Office suite, ideally O365 including MS Teams.
- Previous experience of working in a professional services environment
To be considered for this and other Knowledge Management systems job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com