about 1 month ago
An international law firm has a FTC 14-month job opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Manager with flexibility on the number of days per week and a hybrid working arrangement.
The Knowledge Manager will lead the work on a range of operational and strategic Lawtech projects, processes and initiatives but with specific experience of intranet/content management and knowledge systems.
You will become a trusted advisor to the firm, liaising with colleagues’ firm wide promoting knowledge sharing and collaboration. You will have a passion for your role and able to inspire and promote the Knowledge Management team.
Key job responsibilities of the Knowledge Manager will include:
- Helping to define a content and governance strategy
- Managing and supervising an established team
- Relationship building with senior stakeholders with an ongoing drive to deliver the best quality know-how and best practice
- Attending meetings to raise awareness of the KM team
- Being up to date with the latest technology and developments in the Knowledge Management sector
- Shaping the delivery of intranet content across different content types and for different audiences
- Advising on what effective intranet content looks like
- Establishing processes to ensure effective content life-cycle management practices
- Devising and supporting training and communication needs
To apply for this knowledge manager role, you should possess experience in a similar Intranet and content focused role, including:
- Substantial experience of working as a Knowledge Manager in the legal sector
- Being experienced of steering the work and progress of other team members
- Proven track record of working on intranet content related projects, including content audits, content strategy development, migration, and reporting processes and analysis
- A thorough and systematic approach and strong attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of intranet content management principles, processes and best practice, including relationship with metadata, taxonomies and their importance in relation to search
- Strong experience in advising people on how to create, structure and design online content
- Good writing, editorial and proof-reading skills
To be considered for this this and similar Knowledge, Content and Intranet Management roles please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org