A leading global professional services firm has a 12 months FTC job opportunity for a Knowledge Manager Assistant Director in the Financial Services Advisory business. The ideal candidate will have five years plus experience in key knowledge management concepts within a client serving background and a BA preferably in Business.
This role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Manager who has the desire and ambition to progress in knowledge management transformation and innovation.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at senior levels. You will seek to build and develop relationships to communicate and influence efficiently to spearhead change with stakeholders on an international level.
An exciting 12 months FTC opportunity has arisen to join the firm’s Financial Services Advisory team. In the role you will be responsible for understanding and upholding the Knowledge Management standards and approach by contributing and executing the knowledge plan for a domain.
As Knowledge Manager Assistant Director your job role will include:
- Having strong project management skills to lead complex programs to achieve objectives
- Having excellent communication skills to influence effectively and able to lead change globally.
- Using analytics and common reporting to measure the quality and success of the knowledge management service.
- Identifying opportunities to achieve a step change advancement of the accessing knowledge.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
- Having a strong understanding of knowledge management approaches and applications
- Having an advanced working knowledge of SharePoint, Excel & PowerPoint
- Being an experienced people manager who loves leading teams in diverse environments
- Having a solid understanding of knowledge infrastructure to facilitate stakeholder negotiations.
- Being a dedicated team player able to work competently across teams and domains
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Financial Services Advisory business teams and to appreciate clients' knowledge needs.
This is a great job opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Manager who wishes to enhance their valuable marketable skills to further develop their career.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org