A genuinely exciting Knowledge Manager opportunity in this newly created role within a fast-growing management consultancy in a fantastic location in the West End. Due to continued success, this ambitious and forward-thinking firm is looking for its first Knowledge Manager to develop and lead knowledge management function.
The main purpose of the role is set up new systems enabling the firm to manage the internal knowledge of the company, and to manage external data/ reports that will support the business.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Project closure and archiving processes
- Developing and managing the process of tagging/assigning search terms to files so that they can be retrieved
- Processing and storing secondary research files and reports
- Sourcing and managing subscriptions to external resources
- Creating and managing a database of current and historical industry contacts
- Supporting project teams with fielding requests for changes to their standard terms of business
As the successful candidate for this role, you will have the following experience:
- Managing a knowledge or information function in a professional services organisation
- Organisation/self-management skills
- Technical database skills
- Commercial awareness
In return, on offer is a rare knowledge job opportunity for someone who is looking for sole responsibility for managing a knowledge and information management function.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity call Neil Currams on 020 7378 5473 or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.