A prominent law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Knowledge Manager in the Knowledge & Learning team. The ideal candidate will be experienced in Knowledge Management who has excellent communication and influencing skills.
You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will seek to pro-actively build and develop relationships to compile and promote awareness of information resources firm-wide.
An exciting full-time opportunity has arisen to join the law firm’s Knowledge & Learning team. The team plays an essential role in ensuring knowledge sharing and process improvement firm-wide. The team supports the provision of value-added knowledge services to clients through training and consultancy.
As Knowledge Manager your job role will include:
- Being an in-house Knowledge Management expert and providing guidance to the firm.
- Supporting the PSL community and working together on KM initiatives
- Having solid influencing skills
- Working with Innovation Teams and IT to improve and instigate new KM opportunities and technologies.
- Having excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Managing and coordinating the firm’s KM system and driving forward enhancements
- Contributing to the firm’s operational and strategic development
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge & Learning team and to value clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for a skilled Knowledge Management professional with the desire and ambition to improve and raise the profile of the Knowledge & Learning team.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com