A permanent job opportunity has arisen for a Knowledge Management Specialist/Knowledge Officer to work in a professional services company, in London.
This is a broad role supporting business led initiatives and projects serving the firm globally in Knowledge Management and reporting to the Global Knowledge Manager.
The company are looking for someone who can demonstrate good Project Management capabilities and stakeholder engagement (experience of people and behavioural side) in the context of a more people focused approach to Knowledge Management.
You will be a confident communicator to deal with a wide range of people across different levels and disciplines. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can deliver to high standards. You will have methodical and collaborative approach to projects and will enjoy giving quality advice to users and managing stakeholder needs.
You will work with people across the company to ensure they have access to the content, knowledge and information they need.
You will be a team player, keen to share ideas and knowledge and will be rewarded with a competitive salary and company benefits.
For this Knowledge Officer job opportunity, ideal person and profile requirements include:
- Substantial experience in a knowledge or information management role
- Having excellent people consulting skills
- Having a creative approach to how Knowledge Management is pursued to achieve the firm’s objectives.
- Bringing knowledge to specific areas of the team and delivering complex solutions
- Having good SharePoint/O365 skills is desirable
- Having lots of interaction with others across the business
- Being highly organised and able to manage and effectively deliver multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Delivering induction training to new starters
This is a wonderful career opportunity, for a keen and enthusiastic knowledge management professional who is seeking to develop their career in this sector.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, or similar knowledge management job then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com