020 7378 5479
about 1 year ago
Based in London, it is likely this will last for 12 months.
The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the global roll-out of a single external news aggregation and insights platform across the firm.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Working with the global Knowledge (Research Services) team to configure a single news aggregation platform, ensuring that relevant, actionable content is visible and accessible to teams of lawyers, clients and business services staff globally.
- Decommissioning existing platforms, ensuring that internal expertise and knowhow is captured and relevant content is transferred.
- Promoting the new platform as a self-service tool for improved delivery of targeted and actionable client, practice and industry news and insight throughout the firm
Job and Experience Requirements:
- Proven project management skills and business analysis.
- Proven implementation and change management experience.
- Experience of implementing digital or knowledge management/content management systems, content aggregators or information products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to demonstrate determination and persistence.
- Ability to work with all levels within an organisation, from senior partners to more junior team members.
- Ability to build effective relationships/networks internally and externally.
- Pro-active, commercial outlook with a solution based approach.
This is a contract role that should last for 12 months.
To be considered for this and other Project Manager roles related to Knowledge and Information Management Services please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com