please enquire for salary range
6 months ago
A global law firm has a new job opportunity for a Knowledge Systems Specialist.
This is a permanent job role that will be ideally based in Scotland, such as Glasgow, Edinburgh or Aberdeen with the opportunity to work from home included. You would need to be able to attend the office when required but could potentially work remotely for most of your time.
The Knowledge Systems team use Microsoft 365 products to help achieve digital transformation across the firm. They use products such as SharePoint, Forms, PowerAutomate, PowerBI and PowerApps to develop systems to enhance business and knowledge processes.
This role will be responsible for developing global knowledge systems which document, gather, assess, synthesise, organise and disseminate knowledge.
The job holder will support the delivery of efficient and high quality legal service tools which can either generate revenue, improve processes or build our profile and reputation.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- SharePoint Site/Site Collection creation including building the site content.
- Creating SharePoint lists from data provided in Excel.
- Use PowerApps to tailor SharePoint forms.
- Creating PowerAutomate flows from Forms and other trigger sources.
- Power BI report creation from data in SharePoint.
- Design and review of solution designs, solution testing including creation of test scripts.
- Collaborating with project teams to understand and translate business requirements into appropriate solutions.
- User training and provision of 2nd line support for SharePoint on-prem and online.
Assist with design considerations for both in cloud and on-prem solutions.
Key Job and Person Requirements:
- Experience of Office 365 including creating solutions using SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps and PowerAutomate.
- Able to articulate and present ideas in a clear and concise manner, with ability to flex between summary/ full detail and non-technical/ technical language, depending on the target audience.
- Provide direct, credible and authoritative interaction with colleagues and customer alike.
- Familiarisation with document/information management, taxonomies, and classification.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint, Teams, PowerApps and PowerAutomate.
- Strong Excel skills for data cleansing and manipulation.
- Strong skills in Information Design, structuring content for intranet use.
- Must be able to demonstrably work well as part of a project team.
- Understanding of Knowledge Management an advantage
To be considered for this and other Knowledge Systems job vacancies please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org, thank you.