LEGAL SECRETARY FULL TIME.
Our Client is a leading US law firm, who is looking to hire a legal administrator in their Frankfurt Office. Supporting 1 Partner and 3 associates. Fluency in German and English is a must along with advanced Microsoft Office Skills. A proactive and energetic person is required for this role.
Based IN Frankfurt
Salary: 35,000 Euros to 65,000 Euros
▪ Support of lawyers in all administrative matters, including above all the coordination and organisation of all appointments, the listing and control of re-submissions
▪ Travel planning incl. Subsequent billing of travel and entertainment expenses
Completion of English and German correspondence (also after dictation)
▪ Editing and formatting of contracts, pleadings and attachments
▪ Creation, administration and management of records (electronic and physical) and data maintenance
▪ Create and edit PowerPoint presentations
▪ Set up telephone, video and WebEx conferences
▪ Preparation of meetings, organisation of smaller events if necessary
▪ You have successfully completed Training as a businessman for office management (m / w), European or foreign languages correspondent (m / w), paralegal (m / f) or a similar commercial degree.
▪ They ideally bring several years of professional experience with you in an international law firm or in a comparable environment. Career starters (m / f) with appropriate office experience are also very welcome!
▪ With your very good command of English, you can convince yourself in both written and verbal communication.
▪ In addition, you are well-versed in dealing with the common MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
▪ Your personality is characterised by a quick understanding, meticulousness and reliability.
▪ You are a team player, keep track of things even in turbulent situations and enjoy the tasks.
We offer you an exciting job in an international environment in which you can contribute and develop yourself. You receive a performance-based payment and other benefits such as a Job ticket.
Our office is equipped with state-of-the-art technology and is centrally located near the Alte Oper Frankfurt
Have we piqued your interest? Please contact Alan Esmail on 0207 378 5458 or email your cv to email@example.com