A central London based law firm has a new job opportunity for a Legal and Business Researcher, within their Library and Information service.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- providing legal, industry and business research to end user, in your role as a trusted advisor
- press searches, legal updates, sector group monitoring and providing current awareness duties.
- delivering training including Library and Information Service inductions, training the trainees and creating training materials
- fee earner liaison
- maintaining visibility and promoting the LIS services to end users.
- assisting with the maintenance and ongoing development of the main library intranet page, including content for different departments
- assisting with the catalogue and library collection
The successful candidate will possess a qualification in Library/Information Management in addition to experience of business and legal information resources – these are essential.
Cataloguing and indexing experience would be beneficial.
Good communication skills, with the ability to interact confidently with partners and staff at all levels within the firm.
Previous experience of providing training and a confident public speaker.
Strong organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise. Attention to detail is essential.
This is a great opportunity to join a small and successful Library and Information team in a highly professional, corporate environment.
Please apply with your CV to email@example.com to be considered for this and other legal information job vacancies.