A growing global company specialising in legal and business information has a permanent job opportunity for a Legal and Client Information Services Content Specialist based in London. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, educated to degree level in law or information management with relevant experience in a legal, corporate or professional services information role.
This role is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Knowledge and Content Specialist who has the aspiration and drive to progress where innovation meets the law. You will have a strong team working approach and be confident in communicating with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. You will look to build and develop relationships to communicate and liaise efficiently with various international departments and interests.
An exciting job opportunity has arisen to join the firm’s Legal and Client Information Services team. In the role you will be responsible for working closely with the Research Services, Competitive Intelligence and Knowledge Management departments in the US offices.
As Legal and Client Information Services Content Specialist your job role will include:
- Working on global content and knowledge initiatives such as the company’s Sector Initiative.
- Having a sound working knowledge of Word, Excel & Outlook
- Developing, indexing, delivering and updating knowledge and content collections/databases using SharePoint and HighQ.
- Assisting in the provision of a current awareness service, including curated bulletins and alerts.
- Keeping up to date clear instructions describing the Legal & Client Information Services Content Specialist's duties
- Delivering assistance to the Legal & Client Information Services Managers and Director of Legal & Client Information Services as required.
- Having a forward thinking, original and confident approach
- Being a dedicated team player able to work competently across teams and domains
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Legal and Client Information Services team and to appreciate clients' content and knowledge needs.
This is a great job opportunity for an experienced Legal and Client Information Services Content Specialist who wishes to enhance their valuable marketable skills to further develop their career.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org