A prestigious law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Legal Automation Consultant with Contract Express experience. It is preferable to be based in London, but they will look at other locations too as a base, and they support agile working.
An exciting permanent full-time opportunity has arisen to join the Knowledge & Learning Department. They feel they are at the forefront of legal technology and have a very evolved document automation, having had CE since 2001. There is the chance to work with client projects and into the AI world too.
There is both a strong reputation, visibility and financial investment in automation within the firm. This role will ensure a holistic approach across multiple technology platforms to deliver innovative solutions for the benefit of the firm. The main areas requiring support include the specific responsibility for the development of practice and client facing automation projects as well as the technical management of connected systems.
As Legal Automation Consultant your job role will include:
- Designing and providing expertise in Legal document automation projects
- Creating a first-class document automation service to the firm’s internal and external clients.
- Providing technical leadership for the firm’s document automation tools
- Training internal users and clients in how to use systems whilst following best practice
- Having top class interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with stakeholders.
- Having a forward thinking, innovative approach to identify opportunities for system enhancements to provide pioneering solutions.
- Being analytical with skills in assessing market trends in the legal, automation and AI industries.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in document automation ideally using Contract Express and workflow software in the legal sector. The firm has a keen financial investment in legal document automation to obtain market leading outcomes.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Knowledge & Learning team and to appreciate clients' information needs. This is a great job opportunity for an experienced professional a Legal Automation Consultant. This is a full-time role and the company also supports agile working.
If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to email@example.com