highly competitive salary
4 months ago
Legal Knowledge Engineer – Global Law Firm - London
We are working with a leading law firm who have a great new job opportunity which has arisen to join the central knowledge function as a Legal Knowledge Engineer, to improve processes with the legal tech tools such as HighQ, Contract Express and Luminance.
This Legal Knowledge Engineer role will focus primarily on delivering document automation services using Contract Express to automate internal documents, and will also include delivering services in other areas and being involved in projects to develop new systems and services. This will include organising and leading workshops with stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of existing processes, to advise and assist with the implementation of solutions.
Working closely with the practice areas, you will promote and present automation solutions both within the business and as a client facing solution, supporting the practice areas both to automate their standard documents and to keep their collections accurate and up to date.
Key tasks will include:
- Automation of single or multiple documents, publishing these via a dynamic online questionnaire
- Application of logic and rules to ensure that fee earners’ documents are produced with the correct content and formatting
- Ensuring all templates adhere to the firm’s consistent approach to automation
- Maintenance of existing automated documents
- Participate in KM systems projects as business lead / KM subject matter expert
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
On offer is the opportunity to work with a high-energy team focused on delivering on an exciting KM strategy and you will also be able to get involved with a wide range of KM systems services and projects.
You should have demonstrable technical systems aptitude, an interest in legal tech and what is happening in the market and strong communication and great client service skills.
If you would like to discuss this job role in more detail, please apply with your CV to email@example.com