020 7378 5479
about 2 months ago
Legal Knowledge Engineers x 2 – Global Law Firm – Manchester
We are working with a highly regarded international law firm, a market leader well known for its innovation within its legal and technology areas. Two new job opportunities have arisen to join the central knowledge function as Legal Knowledge Engineers, to deliver KM systems services to an internal audience, and support the delivery of selected services to clients.
This Legal Knowledge Engineer roles will focus primarily on delivering document automation services using Contract Express to automate internal documents, and will also include delivering services in other areas and being involved in projects to develop new systems and services
Working closely with the practice areas, you will promote automation solutions both within the business and as a client facing solution, supporting the practice areas both to automate their standard documents and to keep their collections accurate and up to date.
Key tasks will include:
- Automation of single or multiple documents, publishing these via a dynamic online questionnaire
- Application of logic and rules to ensure that fee earners’ documents are produced with the correct content and formatting
- Ensuring all templates adhere to the firm’s consistent approach to automation
- Maintenance of existing automated documents
- Participate in KM systems projects as business lead / KM subject matter expert
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
You should have experience of automating documents, using Contract Express or other document automation software.
On offer is the opportunity to work with a high-energy team focused on delivering on an exciting KM strategy and you will also be able to get involved with a wide range of KM systems services and projects.
You should have demonstrable technical systems aptitude, an interest in legal tech and what is happening in the market and strong communication and great client service skills.
If you would like to discuss this job role in more detail, please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org