7 months ago
Legal Knowledge Engineers x 2 – Leading Law Firm – Birmingham
We are working with a leading law firm who have two great new job opportunities which have arisen to join the central knowledge function as Legal Knowledge Engineers, to improve processes with the legal tech tools such as HighQ, Contract Express and Luminance.
These Legal Knowledge Engineer roles will focus primarily on delivering document automation services using Contract Express to automate internal documents, and will also include delivering services in other areas and being involved in projects to develop new systems and services. These will include organising and leading workshops with stakeholders to gain an in-depth understanding of existing processes, to advise and assist with the implementation of solutions.
Working closely with the practice areas, you will promote and present automation solutions both within the business and as a client facing solution, supporting the practice areas both to automate their standard documents and to keep their collections accurate and up to date.
Key tasks will include:
- Being involved in business process mapping
- Having previous experience of deployment of solutions using legal tech platforms
- Application of logic and rules to ensure that fee earners’ documents are produced with the correct content and formatting
- Ensuring all templates adhere to the firm’s consistent approach to automation
- Maintenance of existing automated documents
- Participate in KM systems projects as business lead / KM subject matter expert
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office
On offer is the opportunity to work with a high-energy team focused on delivering on an exciting KM strategy and you will also be able to get involved with a wide range of KM systems services and projects.
You should have demonstrable technical systems aptitude, an interest in legal tech and what is happening in the market and effective communication and great client service skills.
If you would like to discuss this job role in more detail, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.