A prestigious law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a LegalTech Product Lead.
An exciting permanent full-time opportunity has arisen to join the Resourcing and LegalTech Department. They feel they are at the forefront of legal technology and look to deliver exceptional client solutions accurately and on time.
There is both a strong reputation, visibility and financial investment in technology within the firm. The main areas requiring support include providing the practice with technical and strategic know how on transactional tools such as Virtual Data Rooms and extranet.
As LegalTech Product Lead your job role will include:
- Having outstanding interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders.
- Working on external platforms (HighQ)
- Inputting into product strategy, understanding practice and benefits gain.
- Being reactive to changing client instructions.
- Assisting with the production and updates of product marketing material
- Training internal users and clients in how to use systems whilst following best practice
- Identifying opportunities for development and advising on efficient delivery and implementation methods.
- Being analytical with skills in assessing market trends in the legal, automation and AI industries.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience, ideally using VDR software in the legal sector. The firm has a keen financial investment in legal technology to obtain market leading solutions.
You will possess the ability to develop a good understanding of the work of the Resourcing and LegalTech team and to appreciate the clients' information needs.
This is a great job opportunity for an experienced professional LegalTech Product Lead. This is a full-time role. If you would like to find out more about this job vacancy, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org