Based: Tower Hamlets
Temp: 6-8 weeks
Pay rate: £14.83 per hour plus holiday pay
About the Company
Working for this forward-thinking education establishment offering secondary education with a special unit supporting vulnerable young people and learning disabilities.
What you will be doing
As a Librarian you will be managing the College Library function on a day-to-day basis including:
- Offering support and service to students and tutors
- Tours and inductions
- Ordering and manging stock and resources
- Procurement and cataloguing
- Counter services
Who you will be
- Previous experience working as a Librarian ideally in a college environment or public library service
- Enhanced CRB completed within the last 12 months
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The ability to work effectively with students with learning difficulties to provide support on a group and personal level
We are looking for temporary cover from 3rd September until October Half term no holidays booked during this time.
35 hours per week – including one late finish (7pm) either on a Tuesday or Thursday
Why you should apply
A fantastic short-term temp role for an experienced Librarian who enjoys working with young people, inspiring and building confident through providing education support within this busy library setting.