9 months ago
An international law firm has a permanent job opportunity for a Library Services Manager, based in London.
This is a standalone role that will assume full responsibility for managing the operations of the London Library and Information Resources Centre.
You will provide outstanding research and reference services to lawyers in London and international offices, as well as library research training services.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Handle complex research and reference requests from lawyers in various offices.
- Develop and deliver research training programs
- Establish budget priorities for the library.
- Collection development including print acquisitions and online subscriptions.
- Work with database vendors and monitor usage of resources
This is a standalone position that would suit an experienced legal library and information professional with:
- a degree in Library and Information studies
- legal and business research expertise
- experience delivering training including research training
- the communication skills to work with all levels of management and staff
- self motivated and the ability to work pro-actively and autonomously.
- proficiency in the use of a range of specialist business and legal research and information resources
To be considered for this and other legal library and information services job vacancies please apply with your CV, highlighting your Library and Information Services background.