Job Title: Marketing Assistant/ Co-ordinator
Position: Permanent (Full Time)
Working hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm (1-hour lunch break)
Report to: Marketing Manager
Start Date: Immediate
Our Client is an established automotive organisation based in West London one of the oldest companies providing a niche service. They are an international organisation that prides itself in a first-class customer experience.
Purpose of the Post
Our Client an established automotive company based in West London is seeking a proactive and driven individual to join the Marketing Team. This position offers an excellent opportunity to gain well rounded experience of both traditional and digital marketing techniques and processes. The successful candidate will report to the Marketing Manager and work with the wider team to execute key campaigns and promotions in line with business objectives.
- Creating and executing email marketing campaigns.
- Curating and publishing blog posts.
- Assisting in the management and upkeep of social media channels.
- Supporting in the design, production, archiving and distribution of marketing material including digital artwork, catalogues and magazine advertisements.
- Reporting and analytics.
- Supporting the wider business with internal marketing related requirements.
What we offer:
- Staff discount & Stakeholder Pension Scheme.
- Progression opportunities.
- Training and professional development courses.
If you are interested in learning more: Please get in touch on 020 7378 5458 or on email to firstname.lastname@example.org