15 days ago
Senior Multilingual Chinese, English (and one other language – see list below) Researcher with legal or financial services experience – home based.
Bengali, Thai, Vietnamese, Japanese, Korean, Sinhala, Burmese, Khmer, Lao, Maldivian, Mongolian or Tongan.
A successful, growing, and award winning financial regulatory technology organisation has a newly created permanent job opportunity for a Senior Multilingual Chinese Researcher with legal research and financial services experience, working full time based from home.
As a Multilingual Chinese Senior Researcher you will analyse and interpret complex information and have excellent research skills. You will have excellent communication skills, communicating clearly and concisely in written and spoken English (UK) and be a team player. You will have a good knowledge of office applications including Word and Excel and the ability to work with electronic research resources.
This is a great opportunity for Multilingual Chinese speakers with fluent spoken and written English, to work based from home, in any location.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Identify official, publicly available, online sources for law and regulation and news about regulatory change
- Identify key metadata for law and regulation such as citation, effective date and status
- Monitor law and regulations for updates
- Translate law and regulation into English using a combination of machine translation, QA checks and corrections
- Update testing and translation correction.
Any knowledge of legal citation, concepts & terminology, of the law-making and publishing processes would be a bonus
Experience working in the Financial Services sector would also be a bonus.
You must have good internet access and be able to work on a remote basis such as from home, in a secure environment.
To be considered for this and other researcher job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org