Our client are a highly established Insight and Market Research Agency that specialise in working with top consumer brands enhancing branding, packaging and design.
With offices in both the UK and USA they are expanding their client offering to provide both quantitative and qualitative research and insights that inspire clients when it comes to design-thinking and creative development guides. Due to growth and expansion they are now looking to recruit an experienced Quantitative Director to develop and lead their quantitative offering to clients on a global basis.
What you will be doing
This is a brand-new role within the business and therefore it is a fantastic opportunity for a “Rising Star” to join them and support the development of their quantitative division including promoting new products and opportunities for further revenue growth.
You will be responsible for establishing and leading the Quantitative Division, so you will need to be happy to come in with a hands-on approach; managing projects as you are building a team around you as well as working with the Senior Leadership team to create strategy, commercial direction and new business growth plans. This role will also allow you to develop further client products for the future and to become the Global Head of Quant in time.
- Delivering against hard and soft new business targets
- Developing market and client strategy and delivering this
- Building, upskilling and developing a Quant team to manage projects and work with internal teams to deliver complete projects on time and within budget
- Active development of product offering, working with the business to define and support client requirements through building client relationships, networking and participation in industry events
- Experience in leading and pitching for new and existing business
- Able to understand and respond to client briefs
- Managing fully projects from writing questionnaires to double-checking datasets and conducting detailed analysis
- Day to day liaison with clients and internal teams to deliver end to end project management
- Able to interpret data and provide real insights, with the ability to communicate and tell a story with the confidence to inspire as well as inform clients
Who you will be
- A highly experienced Quantitative AD or Director with around 5-10 years’ experience leading, growing and managing a quantitative team
- Must have a strong background within FMCG with in-depth knowledge of branding, packaging and design
- Ideally experienced in working with both quant and qual research within a smaller, boutique agency
- Commercially driven with ability to develop new business as well as maximising existing key account relationships to leverage further business opportunities
- Confident presenting and pitching for new business
- First class organisation skills, able to manage a number of moving parts within the role with first class standards and a high level of attention to detail.
- A strong networker who is passionate about delivering quantitative insights with a first class knowledge of branding, design and packaging concepts.
Why you should apply
- A highly collaborative, hands-on Director who is not afraid to come in and set up the Quantitative Division; understanding that this is a real opportunity to influence, mould and develop the role and your career within this thriving and growing business.
- Excellent career progression to a Global Head of Quant role in time
- Excellent benefits including, bonus, training allowance, Pension, Private Health and other ad-hoc perks