£40k - 45k per year
020 7378 5476
about 1 month ago
Do you have 5 years + experience working in a market research agency from an advertising, comms and brand-oriented focussed role?
My Client is a boutique research company specialising in brand strategy and communications, carrying out qualitative and quantitative research for prominent blue-chip brands across a huge range of sectors including FMCG, financial, automotive, leisure and healthcare.
They are looking for a Quantitative Research Manager to join their close knit and friendly team, working across a large variety of brands and sectors. You will have ownership of both ad hoc and tracking projects from inception to completion. You will be a key team player and deliver excellent service while helping to develop existing client relationships.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Writing research proposals and attending pitches
- Writing questionnaires that demonstrate an understanding of the brand, market, and client issues
- Conducting analysis that answers the client brief in an interesting way
- Putting together presentations with clear objectives, story, summary, recommendations and next steps
- Presenting results in a confident and engaging way
- Actively coaching and mentoring junior staff
- Writing blogs or White Papers for marketing use
Contact Mark on 02073785476 or email@example.com