29 days ago
A leading law firm has a new permanent job vacancy for a Records Assistant, based in London.
Reporting to the Records Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with the firm’s hard copy data and files, including management of the firm’s archives and its GDPR compliant data destruction programme.
Key Job Responsibilities will include:
- the daily movement of files, deeds and wills to and from the storage facility
- using the firm’s software
- assisting with assisting with any issues which arise in relation to the firm’s hard copy records
- assisting with the firm's GDPR compliant file destruction programme
- assist with any soft copy projects.
Key Person requirements include:
- strong organisational skills and be willing to participate as part of a multi-tasking team
- responsible for completing tasks and following through with the resolution of issues, including the ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- some knowledge of GDPR requirements in relation to hard copy data archiving desirable
- Microsoft Word and Excel skills essential
- archiving software or comparable database experience preferred
- confident, with good interpersonal skills and a friendly manner
If you have relevant Records Management or Data Management job experience and to be considered for this role please apply with your CV to email@example.com