about 1 month ago
A leading law firm has a current permanent job vacancy for a Records Manager to manage the firm’s records, data and archives.
This would suit an experienced hard copy Records Manager, familiar with archiving and file destruction projects. Ideally you will have law firm or similar experience as a Records Manager.
Key job responsibilities for the Records Manager will include:
- Managing the firm’s records management software
- Managing the firm’s hard copy data
- Liaison with records and archives suppliers
- Managing the storage and retrieval of files, deeds and wills
- Managing staff
- Managing the destruction programme
Applications for this Records Manager job opportunity are welcomed from candidates with a dedicated, professional Records Management background. You will be working in a similar Records and Document management position and will have preferably led a records team at another large law firm, or professional services or financial services organisation.
The ideal candidate will be possess the following:
- senior law firm records experience
- experience of managing and developing a team
- archiving software or comparable database experience
- knowledge of GDPR requirements in relation to hard copy data
- strong MS Word and Excel skills
You will be:
- self-motivated and proactive
- able to act on your own initiative and problem solve
- client orientated
- able to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment
- confident, with excellent interpersonal skills and a friendly manner
This is a permanent job vacancy based in central London.
To be considered for this and other Records Management job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com