What you'll be doing
Reporting to Masonic Charitable Foundation (MCF) Chief Operating Officer and liaising closely with the Library and Museum of Freemasons (LMF) Archives and Records Manager and the MCF Administration the post-holder will be responsible for developing and implementing Records Management Policy and Procedures
- Develop and implement Records Management Policy and Procedures
- Assess and implement a solution for legacy paper records, stored currently in on- and off-site storage sites
- Implement and manage off-site storage and retrieval of paper records
- Undertake surveys of paper and electronic records created by MCF Teams
- Review existing retention schedules and develop new schedules as required for paper and electronic records created by MCF Teams
- Review, revise and implement Record Transfer Lists as required and maintain audit trails for paper and electronic records
- Devise a records management manual for the ongoing management of manual and electronic records within the MCF and provide staff training on records management.
- Liaise with MCF managers, the Data Protection Officer and legal advisors re GDPR implementation and maintenance.