please enquire for salary range
5 months ago
A Researcher with Financial Services experience is currently sought, on a permanent basis, working primarily from home.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Researching the laws and regulations of different countries and sectors, to identify information requirements
- Monitor legal and regulatory developments in different countries and sectors
- Monitor data quality to detect and resolve data quality issues.
- Provide advice on research methodology.
Key job and Person specification requirements include:
- At least 1 year experience in legal / regulatory compliance /internal audit functions within the financial services sector.
- Good research skills, including experience with academic and/or professional services research methodologies as well as an ability to analyse complex information.
- Understanding of regulatory requirements related to Prudential requirements / Capital Markets businesses, Insurance, Cybersecurity, Privacy, Technology Risk Management would be highly desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- A legal qualification is desirable
You should be able to:
- communicate fluently and concisely in written and spoken English (UK).
- manage multiple stakeholder communities with varying levels of experience
- collaborate across a wide spectrum of colleagues, including internationally.
- show a high level of drive, and ability to work under pressure
This is a new permanent job opportunity that for someone based in the UK who can work remotely. This would suit someone who can work under your own initiative whilst maintaining great attention to detail.
To apply for this and other Research job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org