about 1 year ago
A specialist strategic consultancy firm has a great new permanent job opportunity for an experienced Global Research Analyst – Sport. Salary £32 – £35k plus benefits.
This is a great chance to join a successful, fast-growing firm as a Global Research Analyst - Sport. You will be supporting the consultants by providing high quality research - sourcing and synthesising market data, industry trends and sector information.
This is a newly created permanent position that has an international focus, working across the UK and EMEA. The job role is based in London, with some working from home on a regular basis.
Key job responsibilities may include:
- Conducting specialist industry research via databases and the internet, supporting information requests
- Maintaining precise research standards whilst evaluating and verifying results.
- Presenting research into required format such as Excel or PowerPoint.
Key job requirements and person specification:
- A degree qualification and Business Research experience
- Specialist research skills and knowledge of research tools and databases
- Expertise in both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Curious, analytical and keen to learn
- Management consulting or professional services sector experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and knowledge of specialised research tools and resources
To be considered for this and other Research job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com.