about 1 year ago
A leading and highly regarded international law firm has a job opportunity based in Sheffield or Manchester for a Research Analyst, to join their legal Information and Knowledge service.
Key job responsibilities for the Research Analyst will include:
- undertaking legal and business research, utilising a wide range of online and hard copy resources
- providing client and sector current awareness
- providing country and sector research
- Having a good understanding of current affairs with a pro-active approach
- ongoing project work
This would suit a Research and Information professional from another law firm or a professional services firm or a recent Library and Information graduate.
- Practical experience of undertaking research, using a range of research and information databases such as LexisNexis, MergerMarket and NewsDesk services would be useful
- Relevant Information management experience working in a commercial environment
- Degree level, having achieved an Information / Library and Information qualification
You should possess excellent communication skills in addition to:
- a flexible approach to working as part of a team
- an enthusiastic, can-do attitude and superb presentation skills
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly research services team in a growing and successful firm.
To be considered for this and other legal knowledge and information job vacancies please apply with your cv to email@example.com