about 2 months ago
A successful and fast-growing financial services company has a great new job opportunity, for a Research Analyst.
This is a newly created permanent position, based in the North West, with hybrid working.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- conducting research into targeted industry sectors
- running the CRM system
- industry sector mapping
- supporting in preparations for pitches
- relationship building with both internal and external stakeholders
- analysing of private transaction multiples/quoted company analyses
- solid working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- working to tight deadlines
This position would suit candidates with at least 2-3 years’ experience in a research-focused role in corporate finance or a professional services environment.
Further job requirements and Person Specifications include:
· Well-developed professional interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to build effective client relationships.
You should be able to demonstrate a strong desire to support the firm’s research function, with a can-do approach and looking to progress to take on more advanced tasks including presentations.
This is a great new permanent job opportunity to join a highly regarded Research team within a growing company, based in Manchester but offering hybrid working options including regular remote/working from home.
To be considered for this and other Research Analyst job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org