Research and Information Adviser
Highly Competitive Salary
over 1 year ago
A highly respected law firm has a great new permanent job opportunity for a Research and Information Adviser.
As a qualified Information professional with experience in a similar research/information management role, you will deliver a comprehensive research and information service across the firm.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- Research enquiries and enquiries management
- Responding to a wide range of legal and business research enquiries, using a comprehensive range of electronic and hard copy resources
- Building relationships with service users to enhance the quality of service provision
- Presenting regular research skills and database training
- Project work
- Current Awareness
Key job requirements and person specifications include:
- Qualified information professional, with a an Information/Knowledge related qualification
- Minimum 3+ years post-qualification research experience in a commercial setting, ideally in a professional services environment or related sector
- Experience of specialist databases, such as Bloomberg, CapIQ, BvD products (incl. Orbis), Perfect Information, Mergermarket, Debtwire, Westlaw Edge, LexisLibrary/LexisNexis, EU sources, Practical Law, NewsDesk, LexisPSL etc.
- Experience of preparing and presenting training
- Professional and confident
This is a permanent London based job role, with some working from home, and there are 2 positions available.
To be considered for this and other Research and Information job vacancies please apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org