14 days ago
A leading law firm is currently seeking to recruit a Research & Knowledge Analyst, based in London plus some working from home
You will join a small team in London, working collaboratively with the Research & Knowledge Services team, providing legal and business related research queries.
Key Job Responsibilities include:
- Providing cost effective research services using electronic and print resources.
- Assisting with testing new products and services.
- Procurement and Serials Management:
- Working with In-House Databases & Intranet, updating new
- Current awareness
- assists with the general administration
- helps promote the Research & Knowledge Services Department
Key Job Profile and Person responsibilities:
Information Professional, ideally with a relevant Library and Information qualification.
Legal and business research experience in a law firm Library or Research Centre
Highly competent legal and business research skills
Knowledge of sources of legal and business information.
Experience of using and maintaining know-how and other databases.
Experience of commercial legal on-line services such as Westlaw UK, WestlawEdge, Lexis Library, Lexis Advance, Practical Law, Perfect Information, Mergermarket,Debtwire, Capital IQ and BLaw and the Bloomberg terminal
Ability to handle multiple projects and shifting priorities
Ability to work well independently as well as effectively within a team.
To be considered for this and other Research and Knowledge job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com