An international law firm has a current job opportunity for a Research Assistant/Junior Research Analyst, based within their London offices. The position is available on a 12 month Fixed Term contract basis in the first instance, with the possibility of subsequent extension or conversion to a permanent contract.
The job role is based in the Research and Competitive Intelligence team who provide a range of services, including research products to support the firm’s business development and planning activities.
The Research Assistant scopes and develops insightful research which informs decision making and contributes effectively to strategic planning and go-to-market efforts.
Key job responsibilities will include:
- client and company research into insightful outputs
- using a range of internal and external information sources, specialized tools and market data.
- assist with the intake of requests for client, company and industry research, prioritising these on an ad hoc, project or program basis.
- act as a subject matter expert and point of contact with regard to research, keeping abreast of developments in the legal sector and wider business environment.
- Collaborate with Research and Competitive Intelligence colleagues and contribute to other research projects as needed.
Person and job specifications include:
- A genuine desire to develop a career in Business Research.
- The ability to conduct data analysis
- A commercial mindset
- You should possess a Bachelors degree. A post graduate qualification in an information, research or business -related discipline preferred (but not essential).
- Evidence of delivering business research and information in a commercial, professional services, legal or other relevant organisation
- A good understanding of associated research sources, techniques and technologies.