Research/Knowledge and Information Assistant
A fantastic entry level job opportunity for a keen graduate to learn all aspects of providing a first-class research service to a prestigious consultancy in their London office.
This is an exciting permanent job opportunity for a Research and Knowledge Assistant to join this innovative consultancy. You will be working with experienced researchers and will learn extensive and practical information management skills in a friendly, vibrant environment.
This is a newly created job role to support the Knowledge Management team. You will be keen to build skills and experience within a research and knowledge management role as this will be your desired career path.
As Research and Knowledge Assistant your job role will include:
- Providing administration of records in the company’s database
- Supporting the team in initially basic research enquiries
- Document and database management
- Dealing with consultants for content
- Coordinating training sessions .
- Using IT applications to find information – Sharepoint is desirable but not essential and full training will be given.
- Generally supporting the team with what is needed each day
As the ideal candidate you will be keen, client facing, tenacious, focused individual, good with IT. You must have a demonstrable, genuine desire to build a career in information and knowledge services.
We will also consider under graduates or similar high academic record who have the enthusiasm and aspiration to move in to the research and information services/knowledge management field. You may be intending to study for the Library and Information Management qualification in the future.
If you would like to find out more about this job opportunity, then please call Kathy Thistlethwaite on 0207 378 5473 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org. An explanation of why you are interested in this job opportunity would be appreciated.