£30k - 40k per year
almost 3 years ago
Have you ever wanted to get a real insight into the wealthiest business-owning and financial families, and their family offices? This is one of the biggest challenges in market research today.
My Client is one of the few that conducts Primary Research within this important community, recruited through their extensive network and looking to recruit a Research Consultant. The resulting insights are extraordinarily valuable to the community and those that service them. My client is now recruiting as the research team has enjoyed rapid growth and wide acclaim.
The Position will see the right candidate take responsibility for sponsored research projects into the community and have complete ownership of all stages from scoping out the research to producing a thought leadership report containing the key findings.
The main responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- · Project management
- · Research
- · Sponsor management
- · Report writing and presentation
- · Team Working
Ideal candidates will possess:
- · 5 years of relevant experience in Qual and Quant research either client or agency side
- · Experience with bank and Investments
- · Outstanding writing and editing skills in English, experience of authoring research reports
- · Excellent academic credentials
- · success in managing clients and client relationships
- · Work closely in a team
- · Interest in wealthy business- owning and financial families, and their family offices
- · In-depth working knowledge of Quantitative research analysis such as Q