Research Executives (Quant and Qual)
Based: Leeds / Manchester
Salary: £17.5-£23,000 per annum plus benefits
About the company
Our client is a rapidly expanding full-service agency with a global reach. Specialising in consumer and B2B markets they offer both quant and qual research services to a wide variety of clients across government, charity, sports and charities.
Our client takes pride in the fact that they are an ethical company, who value their staff in a positive working environment which include employee engagement programs and away days to work in the wider community and business world.
What you will be doing
- As a Market Research Executive, you will work under the direction of the experience Senior Research Managers and Directors who support clients in every aspects of the project providing in both quant and qual research.
- Supporting design and management of projects
- Conducting fieldwork (for qualitative research)
- Analysis large data sets and providing valuable analysis and reporting
Why you’ll be hired
- Strong Market Researcher with around 6 months experience in qual and quant research
- Ideally educated to Degree or equivalent
- Highly organised with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and other MR programmes
- Comfortable working in small teams where a degree of flexibility and willingness to learn is required
- Ambitious to learn and develop within the business
Why you should apply
Are you looking for an exciting and expanding company that wants to develop you and build your skills and your career in Market Research?
If so, this is the ideal role for you as our client offers superb development and career progression