My Client based in the Northern Quarter, Manchester are look for a Research Manager. They will be the principal point of contact for clients and take responsibility for projects from proposal to debrief (with support from a Project Lead).
You will have a good level of knowledge across different quantitative methodologies is essential, e.g. pricing, range/concept testing, advertising, usage and attitude, customer satisfaction/experience/loyalty, employee, website evaluation, etc.
Demonstrate the core skills in quantitative research design and analysis are also essential, with an ability to utilise trends and secondary research throughout the process.
If you have a real interest in bringing data to life, visual storytelling and a
passion for working in research then we would love to hear from you. And don’t worry if you don’t have a traditional research agency-side background, we want to talk to candidates who can bring a different perspective to what we do.
You will need to bring:
- Great client handling skills
- The ability to make the most complex information simple to digest & impossible to ignore
- Account development skills
- Interest in innovative methodologies e.g. communities, mobile surveys, ethnography
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment
- And ideally, people and team management skills
Benefits such as an excellent pension scheme, season ticket loan, 25 days holiday and an employee perk portal for saving on high street stores and wellbeing packages.