£38k - 45k per year
25 days ago
This is an amazing opportunity to join the fastest growing practice in one of the leading specialist pharmaceutical global research agencies.
My client is looking to recruit a Research Manager - Quant to manage the day to day tasks of Quantitative projects form proposal to final presentation.
The perfect candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a Market Research agency with a focus on pharmaceutical. A strong knowledge of market research methodologies and good understanding of pharma and healthcare industries. The role will involve frequent international and domestic travel.
Accountabilities and responsibilities:
- Together with the Project Team, deliver projects on time, within budget and to client satisfaction.
- Participate in discussions regarding the purchasing and selection of service suppliers and freelancers.
- Manage all project resources including staff, freelancers and costs.
- Develop and maintain good communication with the client from briefing meeting to debrief and final report.
- Decide on the approach and methodologies in order to fully meet the client's requirements.
- Write the proposal for the client, involving others as necessary, and responsible for delivering the final proposal to the client.
- Set up and decide on projects in terms of costings, resourcing, and decide with Field on supply costs and choice of supplier.
- Brief agencies and freelancers, ensuring adequate control remains with the company.
- Write and deliver final questionnaires utilising input from the team where necessary.
- Write final DP specification and code frame and ensure tables are set out appropriately and accurately.
- Direct the analysis of the project data and run the "brain bash", ensuring that all objectives are fulfilled by the research.
- Write and deliver the debrief document and final presentation ensuring that the team contribute when necessary, both for client satisfaction and staff development.
- Present the final results to the client using relevant members of the team but maintaining accountability for the content and presentation.
- Ensure that all outputs delivered to the client from the project are of the highest standards within the constraints of deadlines and budgets.
- Decision making: Make daily decisions on methodologies needed to deliver client brief, suppliers for fieldwork, recruitment criteria, questionnaire design and recommendations to the client. This is a consultant role where you will be expected to make all decisions concerning the management of a project and refer on only when no further options are available, or diplomacy has been exhausted.
- Cross-functional working: Daily, frequent contact with other employees, clients and suppliers, providing advice and consultancy on all aspects of projects, influencing and negotiating.
- Complexity: Involves both creativity and a methodical approach. Creative input to the proposal and the final presentation of results is very important. Multi-country projects, especially quantitative projects are more methodical as results need to be comparable across all centres.
- People Management: No direct responsibility for staff, except on a project basis. Responsible for providing input to inform the appraisal of staff who have worked on projects.
- Planning: Mainly autonomous so deadlines are largely self-imposed. Requires project management and planning skills. Takes a long-term view of the Company's plans as well as project plans. Responsible for all plans associated with own projects. Projects can last from 2 weeks to 1 year.
To discuss this interesting role in full then please contact mark on 0207 378 5476 or mark.leigh@suehill .com