A leading law firm has a current, permanent job opportunity for a Research Services Manager role based in London.
You will provide leadership of the Research team on a regional basis, across the different European offices.
This will include:
- overseeing legal and business research
- stakeholder engagement to ensure the effective fulfilment of information requirements
- resource management including vendor management and contract negotiation
- developing business intelligence capability across the team and relationship building across the firm to facilitate this
- working on policies and procedures and working towards ensuring efficiency and value
This job role would suit a skilled team manager with a legal information background, who can manage remote teams. Applications may also be considered from Research and Information Managers from other professional services firms, who have legal research skills.
Additionally, you should possess:
- a Library or Information Management degree qualification,
- advanced legal and business research skills and knowledge of the relevant information products and research databases in the wider legal information marketplace
- strong written and oral communication including presentation skills
- excellent organisational skills including planning, scheduling and reporting
You would ideally have an understanding of project management and change management methodologies.
You should be confident and have great communication and relationship building skills.
To be considered for this and other Research Manager job vacancies please apply with your CV to email@example.com